Monday, May 10, 2010

10,000 Thank You's

May 2, 2010

So one of my fellow fundraisers for the March of Dimes walk for Midland pledged to raise $10,000. I saw that pledge and honestly thought he put too many zeros! Well, it wasn't a mistake. My friend donated $10,000 in Grace's name! That put our total raised at $13,000!!! I was overwhelmed to say the least!

How do you thank someone for such a generous donation? Somehow "thank you" just doesn't seem like enough. It really got me thinking. God sent his son to be our saviour. Jesus had to die on the cross. Somehow "thank you God" just doesn't seem enough, does it?

Please say a special prayer to bless my friend and his family, because my thank you just doesn't feel adequate!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing! What a generous person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just phenomenal! What a tribute to Grace!

    Our March of Dimes was the same day as my marathon, so I obviously chose the latter...but my heart was with those babies!

    ReplyDelete