Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hello Penny!!!

November 6, 2009














We welcomed Penny to our home today!! She is 6 weeks old and is a Boxer/Weimer mix. she is so sweet. Abby just absolutely loves her - but only on her terms!

Abby likes Penny only when she is sitting in her box or lying down on the floor. She doesn't like it when Penny tries to come up to her and say hello!
















Rick and TJ are in Brownwood. They will be coming home tomorrow. That will be good because the dog kennel needs to be cleaned and Penny has been hanging out in a Pampers box!


She seems to like it just fine though.

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Makes me wish we could get one. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! I want another dog... My parents would kill me being that my lab already lives with them right now and I can't torture a dog by making them live in an apartment. :(

    ReplyDelete