Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

November 27, 2009

We celebrated Thanksgiving with Rick's mom yesterday. We all had a great time! We decided to be non-traditional with our food. Instead of a big turkey with all the fixings, we had smothered burritos, spanish rice, queso, jalapeno-cilantro cream cheese dip, and a caramel apple pie for dessert. We were soooo stuffed! The food was great! The kids had a blast playing outside with Paw-Paw. There was just so much to be thankful for! God continues to bless us!

I had my routine OB appt earlier this week. It was, fortunately, uneventful! Next weeek I will have the much anticipated visit with the perinatologist for my sonogram. I have begun to struggle some with questioning why, but I am trying so hard to remember I am not the one in control. I am trying to trust in our Lord, so please continue to pray for us as things draw near!

2 comments:

  1. prayers that God's amazing plan will be revealed to you in the coming days...strength is still hard to find some days but just look to Him friend...that is what I am doing right now....

    whitney

    ReplyDelete