Monday, January 18, 2010

Next Chapter

January 18, 2010

Today is the last day of my "maternity leave". So the big question is... am I ready to go back to work? The answer is yes and no.

Yes because it will be nice to get back into my daily routine and see all the great people I work with. It may be a little difficult in the beginning because I'm sure I will receive looks of sympathy and the "how are you?" question. But I know it will only be because they love me and want the best for me and my family. So I will keep that in the forefront of my mind. Hopefully it won't be too hard of a day. I'm sure emotional will be the descriptive word of the day!

No because I have sooo enjoyed some "me" time and "me and Rick" time. My relationship with Rick has only strengthened and our love has deepened during this time. It's nice to know that God blessed me with the perfect man for me who could love and support me during such a difficult time.

But I am realizing that I have reached the point of having too much time on my hands. I read the entire Twilight series of books in only a week and a half! Was very good! The third book is going to make an awesome movie! Not too sure how they are going to make the last book into a movie... but I will definately be going to see it when it does come out. But I digress... so tomorrow is the big day and the beginning of a new chapter in our lives. So thank you all for your continued love and support - see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! I am sure you have a lot of caring people that will surround you! Be patient with those that don't know what to do or say.

    I am glad you and Rick have been able to grow closery during this time. Too many times it goes the other way.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!! I hope you had a good day back today! That was a big leap for me, but not as bad as I thought it would be :). It was nice to get back into the routine of daily life.

    P.S. - thank you so much for your kind note. I have been mulling over the second sentence for days now, thinking about how grateful I am that I was able to help you have a positive experience. Elizabeth's legacy lives on :).

    ReplyDelete