Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Great Day!

January 5, 2010

What a great day today is! I had coffee this am with my friend Beth from church. How great it was to visit with someone who I feel so spiritually connected with. I haven't ever visited with her before other than quick hellos at church, but I felt so comfortable with her like I'd known her for years! I shared my joy of Grace with her and thanked her for singing at Grace's service. I had a great time! Yesterday was a good day too! Had lunch with a dear friend. It has been so good to just take the time to enjoy people and the gifts that God has given to us all!

Then I met up with Rick and we went running around for a bit. It's always a good day when I can just be with Rick and we can enjoy each other's company. I feel closer to him then we we first married. I love him more and more every day!!

I hope everyone is having as good a day as I am!!!! :-)

1 comment: