Saturday, December 12, 2009

48 hours

December 12, 2009

It is hard to believe that in only 48 hours I will be admitted to the hospital to induce labor. On one hand it seems time has just gone so slow with all of the uncertainties and inability to plan anything. But then on the other hand, our baby is about to be here and I'm not ready to say good-bye. I am going to miss so much all those little kicks and wiggles inside me. I wish I could stay pregnant forever just so I won't have to go through this. But obviously that's not an option. I know that whatever happens it is God's will, and His plan is perfect - even if I don't understand it.

So many people have commented to me on how "strong" I am and how they wouldn't be able to do what we have done. Well, I just want everyone to know, the strength does not come from me. Every single time I have questioned God or lost faith is when I have broken down. There I find myself on my knees (where I should be anyway!) asking God for the strength to keep going. And without fail, He lifts me back up! I feel so blessed that God has chosen ME to be the mother of this special angel! This baby will always have a special place in our hearts and family and will never be forgotten!!!

1 comment:

  1. Praying. Much love, prayers, and heartfelt sorrow...knowing what you and your family are going through. But joy too. God IS so good and He won't leave you for one second. I predict much peace just when you need it. He delivers.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete