Thursday, December 17, 2009

Grace Elizabeth Butler



GRACE ELIZABETH BUTLER

On December 14, 2009 our baby girl entered this world at 8:26pm. She came out with her eyes open and the first thing she saw was her Daddy. She was quickly cleaned up and weighed in at 4 pounds 6.9 ounces and 17 inches long. She was immediately given to me. She was so very beautiful. There was so much love in that room. Everything went absolutely perfect. We got to hold her and love on her for hours. Unfortunately about 30 minutes or so after her birth, our baby Grace went to be with our Lord and Savior. It's a blessing to know that she didn't suffer during her short time here on earth, and all she felt was pure love and joy. We laid her to rest on Wednesday, December 16th. The service was very simple, but oh so beautiful. You will always hold a special place in our hearts my dear baby girl. We love you!!

5 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful and perfect! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I can't wait to see the pictures Leah took for you. I bet they are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful girl. I'm so glad that the birth went smoothly and was a peaceful experience. That was what I was hoping and praying for. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so precious. I'm glad everything went so wonderfully. My prayers are with y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I think Grace is beatuiful she is so peaceful she looks like angel of God Im so proud to be a part of your family and the strenth you have shown me I love you always dear sweet Grace

    ReplyDelete