Thursday, December 10, 2009

Final Check

December 10, 2009

Had my follow-up appt with Dr. Molland today. I am still only dilated at 1 cm. No major changes to report. At this time we are still on schedule to be admitted Monday, December 14th. Tomorrow I am going to meet with Leah, the photographer, to take one last set of maternity photos. Leah is going to be there at the hospital as well to take pictures of our little angel baby. Hopefully all will go well and my family will all make it in to town in time!

3 comments:

  1. I hope this weekend goes well for you and I will be thinking about you monday. Please let us know what we can do to help! Sending prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an angel mommy friend of Heidi's. I followed her over here to your blog after I heard about your sweet baby's condition. I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you at this time. I hope that you will feel joy and peace in your journey. Inhale every precious moment. I'll be thinking of you Monday, and the days and weeks to follow. You're never alone. Here's a Hug! ~Krista

    ReplyDelete