Saturday, October 17, 2009

Puppies!!

October 17, 2009

Two days ago I went to my friend's house to see her new puppies. They are about 3 weeks old. The dad is a boxer and the mom is a weimer. They are soooo cute! The kids had such a good time with the puppies. TJ picked out a little girl and named her Penny. Abby had to have all the puppies with her - she just couldn't get enough of them! She had to love them and squeeze them! Going to have to take Ms. Penny home when she gets a bit older!!










2 comments:

  1. Tina,
    You look amazing and your children are beautiful. I cannot believe how big they are. I hope you know that you stay in my heart and in my prayers, and always will. If you ever need anything, you know how to find me.
    Love ya,
    Amanda Haney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda!! I miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete