Monday, October 5, 2009

1 week follow-up

September 17, 2009

So a week has gone by. I decided to send an email out to everyone so as to let everyone know in a quick and easy manner. I had my follow up appointment with Dr. Blanco and Dr. Molland. Both agreed in letting nature take its course. They also both agreed that at delivery time it would be best not to have external fetal monitoring. It would only cause me more stress/anxiety during delivery. Dr. Molland also reassured me about the delivery process. He also lent me an extra fetal doppler so I could listen to the baby's heartbeat at home. What a reassurance! I did promise Rick that I wouldn't obsess over things. So now I will see Dr. Molland every 2 weeks for viability checks. My next sono with Dr. Blanco won't be until about 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment